- Fireproof & Lockable 13 Expandable File Pockets Document Bag (Fits 8.5" x 11" and A4 Size Sheets) to secure your personal emergency information;
- 5.5" x 8.5" PERSONAL EMERGENCY INFORMATION RECORDER: Expanded Version spiral-bound workbook, which contains 45 sections to record, organize & centralize your personal in case of emergency information.
Location of Important Items
Personalized Instructions For Emergency Contacts
Wishes for Healthcare
Wishes for Final Affairs
If you’ve ever experienced the unexpected hospitalization or passing of a loved one, then you are unfortunately all too familiar with the speed at which vital information is required to take over a loved one’s affairs, answer important questions, and make critical decisions while trying to fulfill your loved one’s wishes. The PERSONAL EMERGENCY INFORMATION RECORDER helps your emergency contact navigate and take care of your affairs (financial, health, family, pets, estate planning matters, wishes and more) - should something happen to you. Documenting such details before something happens provides peace of mind.
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Pages: 100
- Black Laminate Cover
- Spiral Coil Binding
13 File Pocket Bag Specifications:
- Fire-resistant up to 1,100 degrees F
- Water-resistant from splashes, not submersion
- Lockable Zippers (Lock Not Included)
- 13 Expandable Document Pockets
- Detachable PU Leather Wrist-Strap
- Easy to grab and go in an emergency
- Bag Size: 14.3" x 9.8"
- Fits 8.5" x 11" and A4 Size Documents
- Color A-Z File Pocket Labels
- Constructed of multiple layers of fire-resistant materials (silicone, anti-itch fiberglass, soft aluminum)
- Store in fireproof (safe or cabinet) for increased protection
- 30 day 100% money-back guarantee
The term "fireproof" means tested against fire. Fireproof bags protect from brief flame exposure. Store in fireproof (safe or cabinet) for increased protection. The benefit of the bag is that it provides an additional layer of protection from fire when stored in a fireproof compartment and can be easily grabbed out of the compartment if safe to do so in an emergency.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. To return an item, click the support link provided in the footer menu to notify us that you would like to return an item and for return instructions. Please be aware that you will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless you received an incorrect item that was a result of our error.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.