- 2 Black 11" x 15" Fire and Water-Resistant Document Bags
- 2 Blank 4GB USB Jump Drives
- 1 Red and 1 White 5.5" x 8.5" PERSONAL EMERGENCY INFORMATION RECORDER: Expanded Version, which contain 45 sections to record your personal in case of emergency information.
- Protect Important Documents
- Prevent Loved Ones From Searching For Your Personal Emergency Information
- Back-Up Important Digital Files
PERSONAL EMERGENCY INFORMATION RECORDER: Expanded Version spiral-bound workbook is formatted for you to record, centralize & organize your personal emergency information:
- Contact Information
- Medical Information
- Financial Information
- Location of Important Items
- Personalized Instructions For Emergency Contacts
- Biographical Information
- Wishes for Healthcare
- Wishes for Final Affairs
- And More
If you’ve ever experienced the unexpected hospitalization or passing of a loved one, then you are familiar with the speed at which vital information is required to take over a loved one’s affairs, answer important questions, and make critical decisions while trying to fulfill your loved one’s wishes.
Personal Emergency Information Recorder Specifications:
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
- No. of Pages: 96
- Laminate Cover
- Spiral Coil Binding
Fireproof Bag Specifications:
- Size: 15" x 11"
- Fire Resistant up to 1,000 degrees
- Water-Resistant from Splashes, Not Submersion
- Holds 300+ Documents Including Legal and A4 Size
Blank USB Jump Drive:
- Storage: 4 GB - Capacity to store approx. 75,497 Word Documents
- 4GB USB flash drive has 3.72GB available for user storage (the remaining 287MB is used by the USB Flash Drive to store its firmware essential for operation)
- Dimensions: Length: 59mm (2.32 inches) x Width: 24mm (0.94 inches) x Height: 12mm (0.47 inches)
- Keychain Ring
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. To return an item, click the support link provided in the footer menu to notify us that you would like to return an item and for return instructions. Please be aware that you will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless you received an incorrect item that was a result of our error.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.